KFS are currently recruiting for a Trainee Paraplanner, for a client of ours, based in St.Albans
Our client provides financial planning and investment management for high net worth individuals, corporates, trusts and charities throughout the UK.
Due to continued growth, we are currently recruiting for trainee paraplanner to join our Client Services team.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working within client or customer services within financial services and also working within a regulated environment would be advantageous.
• Work along side one of our financial advisers to ensure the smooth running of the client take on procedure
• Perform research on a clients existing portfolio with ongoing communications with the client and the adviser
• Educate and train clients on our new and existing services
• Support the roll out of new propositions/services
• Collate feedback from clients and identify areas for services improvements/new service requirements.rocess client transactions and enquiries accurately and in a timely manner
You must be able to:
• Communicate professionally by email and on the phone.
• Manage your workload efficiently, prioritising urgent client queries
• Work comfortably in a team environment
• Be confident using computer programs and systems