Have you ever wondered what a Hygiene Operative does? Are you aware of how the important this position is?
Our client is looking for Hygiene Operatives for their food production site in Crosby, Liverpool; you will be helping to maintain the high standards within the site and there is always an opportunity to be taken on by the client either fixed term or full time.
This is a On-going position.
As a Hygiene Operative you will need to:
- Have basic literacy and numerical skills
- Salary: £7.83 per hour & Overtime at £9.79 (NLW)
- Working Hours: Days/Nights
- Regular hours- rota based
- Location: Crosby, Liverpool
- Immediate Starts - Full Training
- Overtime after 48 hours
Role of a Hygiene Operative:
- Ensuring the production lines are clean.
- Ensuring that any spillages are cleared quickly.
- Deep cleaning production equipment.
- Raising any issues with the Team Leader.
Hygiene Operative Benefits:
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Resource Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role please click apply.