Early Years Practitioner
Job Title: Early Years Practitioner
Salary:Up to £19,500 per annum
Hours: 41 hours per week
We are looking for a passionate Early Years practitioner with a sound knowledge of all aspects of child development. A small setting, we ensure a home from home bespoke childcare option for staff, families, and children to enjoy. 'GOOD’ with OFSTED. We are open 50 weeks a year closing for Christmas and Bank holidays.
The Nursery has recently undergone a full refurbishment and also added a brand new baby unit. We have great outdoor space and our covered decking area, allowing for outdoor play all year round. On the decking there is a replica of all the equipment offered within the main building, a real outdoor classroom complete with a gardening area.
"This setting is perfect for non-drivers, and also has a car park for those who drive.
As a Early Years Practitioner you will require:
- Early Years NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Childcare and Education, with willingness to train for Level 3 in Childcare.
Early Years Practitioner Staff Benefits!
- Competitive salary package with yearly pay reviews
- Training Opportunities Paid for by the company
- Support from the Area Manager
- Childcare discount
- Bonus Scheme Based on Performance
- Sick pay accruement based on years of service
Please apply for interview by forwarding your CV to us in a Word attachment for an immediate interview for this super Early Years Practitioner position.
Early Years Practitioner, Nursery Nurse , Nursery Teacher , Room Leaders , Early Years Teacher , Nursery Teacher , Early Years Teacher, Childcare and Education