Experienced Secondary Science teachers needed in Daventry
Your new company
Hays Education are looking for qualified Secondary teachers to work on a supply basis - Are you a newly or fully qualified Secondary Teacher who is looking for a teaching job within Daventry? Do you have strong classroom management experience? Hays Education is working with secondary schools across Daventry who are looking for supply teachers to work either short term or on a long term basis with immediate effect.
Your new role As a Science supply teacher you will be working through Hays who will provide you with a variety of supply secondary teacher jobs. The variety of jobs we offer are flexible and range from long term to short term positions and can be for as many days a week as you require. These vary from day to day supply through to long-term 3 months+ placements.
What you'll need to succeed
We are looking for reliable and flexible supply teachers who can work at short notice within the Daventry area. Supply teaching positions are often an excellent way of getting to know a school and they can often lead to a permanent teaching job or it is a great flexible lifestyle choice.
The skills & qualities we look for in secondary Supply Teachers include:
- If you're a qualified Teacher, teaching experience in the UK is essential
- NQTs are welcome, right through to very experienced teachers
- Enthusiastic teaching style, with a willingness to promote learning
- Strong classroom and behaviour management skills - Reliable and flexible - good communication and a flexible diary .
What you'll get in return
- Excellent rates of pay based on experience including holiday pay
- A personal Hays consultant offering advice and guidance during your placement
- Refer a Friend scheme - qualify vouchers every time you recommend a teacher
- Free Child Protection and Safeguarding training
- Recognised holder of the DfE Quality Mark
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us on 01604 258772 . If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81107006