Security Engineer CISSP Finance
Security Engineer London to £60k
Security Engineer / Information Security (CISSP Penetration Testing Vulnerability Cyber Security). Global financial software house with in excess of 2,000 institutional clients is seeking a highly skilled Cyber Security Engineer ideally with finance industry experience.
As a Security Engineer you will take a lead role in internal and third party Information Security assessments; performing Penetration Tests and Vulnerability Assessments on internal applications and external facing websites. You’ll monitor the Cyber Security program across the global business and collaborate with other teams to ensure appropriate security incident management and threat response processes are followed. Responsibilities will encompass providing technical expertise in the deployment of security tools (such as Nessus, QRadar, Metasploit, IDS, IPS, Firewalls, white hat hacking tools) and pro-actively suggest ways to improve current processes.
City based offices with a friendly, informal and sociable atmosphere.
- Experience as a Security Engineer, ideally within a financial environment
- CEH, CISSP, OSCP, CISA or CISM qualification
- Strong TCP/IP
- Good knowledge of deep packet traffic analysis
- Understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls and how they interact together
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiar with information security risks and countermeasures including global regulators such as (SEC, CFTC, FINRA, FCA, JFSA)
As a Security Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £60k) plus bonus and benefits package.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2518 for a confidential discussion about this Security Engineer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/81469180