SDN Migration Engineer
We are looking for candidates who can offer:
- Deep technical knowledge of SDN migration and an understanding of customer needs in this area.
- Experience in Agile and DevOps environments.
- Experience gained in IT and / or Telco environments.
- The ability to lead multi-functional and multi-cultural teams to deliver results and change.
- Experience in Cisco and Juniper skills (SDN Controller) / recent Juniper platform experience
- A strong working knowledge of English.
The following requirements are desirable, but not essential:
- International business experience.
- Fluency or a strong working knowledge of another major European language.
- Experience in developing and mentoring other staff.
- Experience with Verizon systems.
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis group of companies, the fourth largest staffing group in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems, Aston Carter and Aerotek are trading names of Allegis Group Limited. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Statement available at http://www.allegisgroup.com/Privacy/Default.aspx. Please note when you give us your data, we will share it within Allegis Group and this involves the transfer of such data outside the European Economic Area, subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Statement.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/81466141