Our client is a small to medium sized company that is experiencing rapid growth since experiencing recent investment. Due to this they are looking for a Management Accountant who will be help assist the Finance Director in the accounts department.
The main duties will involve:
- Inventory control and analysis
- Stock reconciliation and valuation
- Weekly sales report
- Fixed assets management
- Monthly Accruals and prepayments
- Support the financial manager for the monthly accounts
- Other duties as required from time to time
Desired skills & Experiences:
- Strong stock management background
- Good knowledge with Financial accounting
- Some understanding Marginal VAT Scheme (not essential but would help)
- Confident using accounting software (Sage and / or Quickbooks)
- Work under minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Competent in using Excel, Work, Outlook etc.
- Well organized and efficient
- ability to work under pressure and deadlines
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast paced and growing business in the local area, who offer excellent benefits, progression and development.
If you are interested then please apply today