Senior Finance Analyst - Projects Global Media Firm. 12 Months
Senior Finance Analyst - Projects
BlueCrest Recruitment are recruiting a Senior finance Analyst - Fixed term contract for 12 months for a very fast growing and already established International media company based in Central London. Growth rate is 30% a year!
The culture is excellent and this contract role essentially is a gateway for the opportunity to experience working in a rapidly expanding firm and should the opportunity arise and your work is liked there may be opportunities for further growth subject to business needs at that present time
The successful Senior Finance Analyst will be a Part QualifiedAccountant with ideally some work experience in a similar position working with Revenue and Projects for example. The successful candidate will be the right hand person to the senior finance team members and will have to be an excellent multi-tasker.
- The Senior Analyst will be looking at Project Budgets and forecasts
- They will have to communicate with various company stakeholders
- This role will examine in detail - revenue reports
- WIP and revenue accounting
- Revenue Accruals and deferral accounting of income and cost of sales,
- Intercompany accounting between subsidiaries and parent
- Knowledge of Percentage completion method
- Supervision and giving guidance to the wider team and junior analysts.
- You will have involvement in the month end processes limited to including individual client project reconciliations
- A very exciting role where this will lead up to you analysing and give commentary on critical issues and the profitability of clients you look after.
- There are over a 1000 projects at any one time.
Part Qualified Accountant with experience of Analysis of revenue and an understanding of Deferred and Accrued income
Strong Understanding and use of Excel especially V-look up’s and Pivot Tables.
Your application will be reviewed by BlueCrest Recruitment. BlueCrest Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the high volume of applications, we will only contact you within the next 21 days if your application has been successful and have been selected for an interview.