Legal Secretary (Temporary)
Our client based in Goole are a well-established Solicitors. They are currently looking for a temporary Commercial Legal Secretary to join their team until at least December 2018.
Please only apply if you have relevant experience to this role.
• Provide support to the department and principles
• To prepare correspondence and documents for fee-earners through audio-typing and word processing
• To prepare mails and enclosures for collections
• Make appointments, arranging meetings and diary management
• Provide support to other legal secretaries
• To provide guidance to junior and temporary secretaries
• Hours of work: Monday to Thursday 9.00-5.30pm, Friday 9.00-5.00pm
• You must have commercial conveyancing experience for this role as it’s a must
• Must have done audio typing and word processing
• Able to work or start ASAP
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.