Senior QA Test Engineer Trading
Senior QA Test Engineer London to £75k
Senior QA Test Engineer (Manual Automation C#). Utilise your testing skills within a company who will offer you flexible working, continuous learning opportunities (tuition reimbursement, onsite training courses, seminars and leadership development programs) and more!
Global FinTech is seeking a Senior QA Test Engineer to test their real-time derivatives trading platform for accuracy, reliability and usability. This role will require you to use your Automation and Manual testing experience to execute software tests and document test results. You will be working in an Agile environment and be expected to follow best practises at all times, ensuring you drive quality into everything you do and continuously seek out improvements.
As a Senior QA Test Engineer you will take on a number of responsibilities including; creating functional, system, integration and regression test plans and procedures, carrying out technical trouble-shooting, logging, monitoring and retesting bugs and creating and maintaining Automation frameworks.
Based in central London, you will be joining a collaborative and supportive company who provide an excellent employee experience full of opportunities to make your mark and be rewarded for your achievements.
- Manual testing experience of Microsoft technologies – C# .Net
- Experience of testing trading systems
- Good knowledge of SQL Server
- Excellent attention to detail and strong problem solving skills
- Experience of working in Agile development environments
- Familiar with Test Automation with a desire to learn more
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree educated (2.1 or above)
- Desirable: JIRA, Confluence, Test Complete, networking concepts, test automation
As a Senior QA Test Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £75k) plus bonus and benefits.
Apply today or call 020 7090 2580 to have a confidential discussion about this Senior QA Test Engineer role.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/81468987