Assistant Floor Manager - London
Fabulous opportunity to join one of the UK's iconic retailer's within their flagship store.
Quest Search & Selection is partnering with this well-established department store. As the Assistant Floor Manager you will responsible for delivering the sales strategy on the shop floor by surpassing service targets and hitting all other KPIs.
Responsibilities include in this management position -
- Leadership of your team through engagement of your management team
- Providing first class customer service.
- Have experience of managing larger teams of 20 +
- To ensure an excellent sales and service focus floor.
- Responsible for helping to devise a clear sales and service strategy for your areas of responsibility that this is communicated accordingly.
- Your key accountabilities will include people management and training & development to upskill your team.
- You will also maintain good visual merchandising standards,
- Store compliance including Health & Safety
- assist the Floor Manager with the financial budgets &Planning
This role would be suited to a -
- You must come from a customer focused Assistant, Sales, Floor or Store Manager with experience in a high footfall & volume retail environment.
- Preferred backgrounds for candidates include Department stores, Homewares, Toys, Fashion or Entertainment (this is only a selection; it's all about the individual!)
- Has worked with challenging people situations including performance management, appraisals and daily target setting
- working at a fast pace retail environment
- Personality counts for a lot so enthusiasm, passion, great communication skills
This is truly a one-off opportunity that would you would be genuinely excited and proud to work for. In return you will have the opportunity to work towards monthly and annual bonus as have an array of benefits including pension, holidays (including your birthday day off!) and staff discount. If this sounds like you please send your CV quoting the reference JO-1805-104560
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.