On Boarding Executive
On boarding Executive
With an ever-expanding number of apprentices out on work placements with clients all year round, we are looking for an On Boarding Executive to be responsible for ensuring that all apprentices are fully on boarded in advance of their start.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a highly successful and well recognised company specialising in training and education for professional qualifications in a range of expert fields. Most well known for its Business School and Law School, this private organisation has campuses located throughout the UK and is no stranger to global companies and ambitious students. A distinctive, supportive and welcoming culture makes this a highly sought after organisation to work for.
What will you be doing?
- Checking and confirming eligibility of key client and public apprentices
- Auditing sign-up packs before inputting data
- Contacting employers to discuss eligibility/on boarding process
- Contacting ineligible candidates and advising of next steps
- Ensure folders are saved onto SharePoint and compliance checks are completed
- Daily monitoring of apprenticeship bookings
- Replying to any queries and vetting exam/course booking forms before delegating to relevant team
- Assisting with any other administrative duties that might come through.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication with a positive telephone manner
- Ability to effectively manage client and internal stakeholder relationships
- Promptly responding to queries, ensuring expectations are managed
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to create and maintain accurate/accessible and organised documentation
- Ability to use internet applications and MS Windows operating systems
- Ability to apply numerical skills to analyse data
- Must be comfortable working within defined Key Performance Indicators and Service Levels
- Passionate about client service with a positive approach to dealing with people
- Proactive, highly motivated and adaptable to change
What's in it for you?
In return, you will receive a competitive salary paying up to £21,000 per annum, depending on experience. This is a Full-time temp to permanent role located near London Liverpool Street station.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please click on the 'Apply' button below.
Not ready to apply, or have some questions first?
Call or email me, Fatma Yaman at Gordon Yates, to discuss in confidence.