BI / Business Intelligence Analyst
Office Location: Manchester Spinningfields
Contract: Permanent Full-Time
We're seeking a BI Analyst to join our Business Intelligence team and support the growth strategy of DWF; developing and overseeing a suite of accurate and timely client reports for external delivery and internal dashboards.
- Produce high quality and insightful Business Intelligence. Key Performance / Dashboard measures need to be tailored and relevant to the specific Clients and Product Group.
- Liaise with the Lead MI Technical Analyst, and the MI Reporting Officers around the specifications, changes and developments for the key reports and work with the Senior Business Intelligence Finance Analyst to drive the schedule for completion and also report lifetime.
- Operate within the Business Intelligence Team’s Report Framework, which will encompass content, quality and style together with documentation for production staff, explanation for Client Partners to provide a 'centre of excellence’ service equipping management with the information and tools it needs to drive performance.
- Demonstrate a clear and in-depth understanding of the KPI performance within each Client / Product Group. Become the first point of contact for designated Client Partners & Product Heads.
- Design and deliver analysis to drive improved understanding of performance by client. Provide relevant and pragmatic insight and analysis to improve Client understanding of their performance.
- Proactively seek to develop relationships with Client Partners, Fee Earners and Client representative’s in order to deliver a more insightful service and expand the scope of BI analytics.
- Identify and analyse Client, Product, Industry trends with business strategy implications
- Support Client Partner with analysis and recommendations at quarterly Client Reviews
- Support Tenders/Bids for all elements of BI provision. Collaboratively working alongside Partner and Clients to ensure bid submissions are professional and innovative.
- Work with the Lead MI Technical Analyst to identify key improvements and changes that need to be made to 3e and Visual Files to ensure that the quality and delivery of Business Intelligence is continuously improved. Identification of innovative and integrated tools to create and deliver periodic and real time reporting
- Proven experience of delivering data and analysis into the business, anticipating future requirements;
- Background in Insurance / Professional Services an advantage if not proven experience of skill and ability to quickly absorb and understand different sectors;
- Ability to succinctly communicate and interpret what the BI means; identify opportunities or propose remedial actions;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, presentation and influencing skills - must be able to establish a strong and professional relationship with FBP’s and Senior Stake holders based on mutual respect;
- Willing and able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines, particularly at certain times of the month/year;
DWF is one of Europe’s most innovative Law firms as voted by the Financial Times. We have won numerous awards, including being independently ranked as 1 of the top employers for working families, as well as being in the top 2 law firms for employee satisfaction. With offices nationwide and overseas, we are growing and are looking for top talent to come on board and be part of our success.
We view benefits as crucial to driving our business forward, and offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes:
- Excellent training and development on all aspects of the role;
- 33 days annual leave (including 8 days bank holiday), with an option to buy and sell holiday days;
- Flexible benefits including Season Ticket Loans, Gym Membership discount, Dental Insurance, Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work, Apple and Windows product discounts and Dining Cards.
Keywords: Business Intelligence Analyst, BI Analyst, Information Analyst, MI Analyst, Reporting Analyst, Business Intelligence Analyst, BI Analyst, Information Analyst, MI Analyst, Reporting Analyst, Business Intelligence Analyst, BI Analyst, Information Analyst, MI Analyst, Reporting Analyst, Business Intelligence Analyst, BI Analyst, Information Analyst, MI Analyst, Reporting Analyst, Business Intelligence Analyst, BI Analyst, Information Analyst, MI Analyst, Reporting Analyst, .