Our client, a business specialising in providing accountancy, auditing business consultancy and analytics to the automotive industry, are now are recruiting for Audit Seniors to join our dedicated team of professionals based in the Manchester area.
In this role you will be providing all ranges of assurance services to small-mid sized businesses, and is not just audit and accounting.
Their clients are specifically within the automotive industry and include the likes of Audi, Bentley, Landrover, Jaguar, Lexus, Maserati, SEAT, Suzuki and Mitsubishi to name a few.
Duties and responsibilities include:
• Preparation of accounts and financial statements;
• Assist in maintaining and developing client relationships;
• Audit of companies principally in the automotive sector;
• Assist or lead a team to perform a wide variety of assignments, including due-diligence, corporate finance, business reviews, internal control reviews, special projects for manufacturers,
• Design and implementation of audit plans;
• Ensure completion of assignments within appropriate budget and time frame;
• Manage a team of trainees while on assignment;
• Report to manager and/or partner
• Responsible for development and mentoring of trainees and staff;
• Representing the firm at networking events, and identifying opportunities to grow our business.
To be considered for this role, you will:
• Be studying towards or fully qualified (ACA / CA / ACCA)
• Have strong technical knowledge and be a good communicator
• Have experience of leading a team on audit engagements
• Be capable of working on your own initiative
• Be willing to travel nationally
• Have good commercial skills and an interest in networking and business development
• Have a full, clean driving licence
• Have statutory audit experience
This client offer a competitive package, attractive benefits including a company car and a dedicated training academy for all employees.
Interested in finding out more? Click 'Apply’ today!