IT Executive / Events support for global events business
I have an exciting new opportunity for an IT Executive for a global events business.
If you have been working as IT Support providing 1st level support in a fast-paced environment, this could be the perfect next step for you.
Your duties will include:
- Handling and maintaining IT assets - software and hardware including licensing.
- As 1st level support by identifying, troubleshooting applications and systems NetSuite, eCommerce, Affiliate, POS, Mobile Apps, etc.
- Ensure all users raise support issue into IT Helpdesk and it's been attend within timeline.
- Document adequately the problem or issue in the IT Helpdesk
- Installing and upgrading software, ensuring systems security and troubleshooting computer issues.
- You will be assisting on IT Projects.
- Liaising with external contractor or suppliers in the event of technical issues which required specialist support.
- Work with other team members to resolve problem and propose better solution.
- Consistently report and update project, issues and operation process to immediate superior.
In addition to the above, you will be required to provide Admin and Registrations support when large events are coming up, this is a crucial part of the role and business.