Band 7 Speech and Language Therapist
Are you an experienced Speech and Language Therapist looking to utilise your skills in a role that truly makes a difference to patients lives? Could this opportunity build and expand on your experiences with a wide range of diverse and complex cases to enhance you skills?
What we want from you:
- HCPC Registration.
- Previous experience as a band 7 Speech and Language Therapist in the NHS.
complex dysphagia assessment & management of tracheotomy patients is essential.
video fluoroscopy is desirable.
What we can offer in return
- A recruitment consultant, compliance officer and payroll administrator dedicated to making sure you are looked after supported and have regular communications throughout the entire role.
- Confirmed booking durations with Rates and Rotas agreed in advance of booking.
- Weekly payroll.
- Access to all available bookings and can balance your availability to match roles that meet your needs.
- Opportunities to Permanent Recruitment Roles new to market.
- Suitable Clinical supervision and Appraisal management.
With on going work available, please contact George Milonas on for further information.