- Full Time
Maintenance Engineer - FMCG
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Location: Market Drayton
A fantastic opportunity is now available for a maintenance engineer to join a market leader in their world-renowned manufacturing facility. The maintenance engineer will join a well-established company, who hold a prominent name within their chosen field. The multi skilled maintenance engineer will be subjected to a bespoke training programme, generous salary package and state of the art equipment. Due to the size of the company and their ambitious growth plans, their is ample room for progression for the successful candidate.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance engineer must have: engineering qualification
- Maintenance engineer must have: manufacturing background
- Hydraulics, pneumatics, pumps, motors, valves
- Three phase, Motors and Invertors
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Market leaders within their field.
- Succession plan allowing ample progression.
- One of the best salaries in the area
- Loads of variety in the role
Benefits: Pension, Holiday, in house and external training
Commutable: Newport, Adbaston, Stoke-On-Trent, Market Drayton, Whitchurch and Cannock
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and