Document Production Technician
DOCUMENT PRODUCTION TECHNICIAN- LEEDS
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Document Production Technician to join the team. This role is homebased but you will need to be close to one of our regional offices (Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Manchester, Leeds or Birmingham) This role will provide professional support for all practice groups across the firm including (but not limited to) audio/digital dictation typing, copy typing, amending/formatting large and complex documents, producing comparison documentation, Word/PDF conversion and manipulation plus the preparation of diagrams, slides, spreadsheets other ad hoc requests as required.
The working hours are Monday – Friday, 7 hours a day starting at 14:00 or 14:30.
- You will have advanced document production skills to include accurate typing, spelling, grammar and proof reading ideally in a legal environment
- You will be an advanced user of Microsoft packages (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills
- Join a global, innovative and forward thinking firm;
- Homebased role, all equipment will be provided.
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including 25 days holiday, private healthcare for you and immediate contributory pension.
Pinsent Masons is an international law firm that ranks amongst the top 75 law firms globally, with a long-standing reputation for delivering high-quality legal advice rooted in its deep understanding of the sectors and geographies in which its clients operate.
We know that our culture sets us apart, and with over 1,500 lawyers operating from 24 locations throughout the UK, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East, it is at the heart of our success as a leading international law firm. Our core values are Approachable, Bold and Connected and as a firm we hold these in high regard. Personally and collectively, we live them every day and our firm is a better place for it.
Pinsent Masons stands out in particular for its innovative approach to service delivery and in 2016 we were ranked among the five most Innovative Law Firms in Europe.
For any queries or for a copy of the full job description then please contact our in-house recruiter Shelley Yeomans. Please note we only accept CVs that are logged on the Recruitment portal.