Accounts Assistant needed to join a busy finance team assisting with the management and control of the expenses systems for the company.
Innovative, growing technology company
* To manage and control the expenses system for the company.
* To manage and control all corporate and purchasing cards for the company.
* To provide ad hoc support to users and summary financial information to Management.
Manage and administer Company Credit cards
- Corporate lead with the bank.
- Order new credit cards.
- Set up and amend details on bank system.
- Train new employees.
- Manage limits for sub-contractors.
- Run reports at month end and at other intervals for the business managers.
- Make changes on the Hr system for bank system changes.
- Manage Selenity expenses system
- Main contact with Software Europe supplier.
- Open new accounts.
- Manage HR changes.
- Run regular monthly reports for different areas of the business.
- Other adhoc reports as required by payroll or tax.
- Monitor claims stuck in validation and stuck with approvers.
- Vat checking
Ideally from a banking background with experience of frozen Credit Cards, increasing limits etc.
Experienced Finance person.
Good Excel skills.
Experience of Selenity Expenses system preferable.
Experience of administering credit cards or liaising with a bank preferable.
Strong communication skills required verbal and written.
Accurate and Trustworthy.
Self-Motivated and Proactive.
Ability to work to tight deadlines.
Ability to work independently.
Available as soon as possible
£25,000-33,000 salary equivalent DOE
37.5hrs/week core hours - 8:30am - 4:30pm