Finance and Payroll Manager
SF Group are looking to recruit a Finance and Payroll Manager to work for a school based in Mansfield. The role is full time permanent the hours will be 8am - 4pm Monday - Friday, you will receive 25 days holiday and a fantastic pension. To apply for this position you must have experience in Education.
- You will assist in the management and coordination of the financial management provision for Academy
- Lead the finance team and be responsible for the Performance Management process
- Operate the Trust's financial procedures in accordance with internal procedures and statutory guidance/legislation
- Responsibility for the administration of payroll and pensions across the Trust which is via an in-house system
- Support the Trust in financial matters/projects as required in liaison with the Finance Director
- Assisting with key areas relating to academy finances including all aspects of the purchase ordering process including ensuring appropriate approvals are in place and challenging budget holders where necessary
- This will include ordering of goods, managing delivery and raising queries with suppliers
- Ensuring tendering procedures are followed where appropriate
- Ensuring all purchase invoices (order and non-order) are appropriately authorised and processed
- Management of aged creditors including ensuring prompt payment in line with agreed payment terms, raising queries as necessary and monthly reconciliations to supplier statements
- Ensuring regular BACS payments are made and appropriate paperwork for authorization is promptly provided to the Finance Director
- Cash management including ensuring that banking of cash/cheques is correctly and promptly processed
Please only apply for the post if you have experience in the above and have worked in the education sector or as a Business Manager.