Senior Project Manager - Business Change - Financial Services
I'm currently assisting my client of mine in recruiting for a Senior Project Manager based in London. This client operates within the General Insurance sector therefore Financial Services experience is essential and General Insurance experience is desirable. This is a contract opportunity offering up to £550pd.
The required skill set for consideration:
- Experience leading Business Change / Regulatory Change initiatives within Financial Services
- Over 5 years Project Management experience within Financial Services across a range of business functions
- Ability to manage complex relationships across business and IT to ensure effective communications
- Comprehensive understanding across all areas of Portfolio/Programme/Project Management methodologies
- Ability to design, implement and embed Governance practices across a range of business areas
- Possession of excellent stakeholder management skills, in a Group environment
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in an international environment
- Educated at least degree level - Masters (MBA) qualification is preferred
- Industry recognised certifications in Portfolio and Project management e.g. PRINCE2
- Practitioner, PMI equivalent, Lean, Six Sigma, Agile Scrum-Master or similar accreditation
Please get in touch with Zara Koch if you have the right experience and are available at short notice for a contract assignment.