Deputy Manager Autism/Learning Disabilities
An excellent opportunity for a Deputy Manager which arisen with a highly reputable client of mine. My client is a market leading national charity who specialise in providing tailored care for adults with autism and learning disabilities.
They are ideally looking for someone who is already at Deputy Manager level and has experience managing a staff team, having worked in the learning disabilities sector previously.
You will be part of a fantastic staff team with an excellent Registered Manager, working in a residential service for adults with learning disabilities and autism.
* Line managing support and senior support workers
* Working with the Registered Manager to manager the home on a daily basis
* Completing audits for the house and updating paperwork (i.e. DOLs and capacity assessments)
* Taking part in best interest meetings
* Performance managing staff
The ideal candidate will:
* Ideally have been a Deputy Manager previously, with experience of managing a CQC Registered Service.
* Be exceptionally well-organised and have successfully managed teams.
* Have a good understanding of the latest developments within the field of learning disabilities.
* Have the ability to motivate and lead a team of staff, ensuring the highest standards of care are provided.
If you are currently looking for a new opportunity, then please send an up to date CV to or alternatively call James on to discuss specific roles.
***I cover all Nursing and Home/Hospital Manager vacancies across the Home Counties and the South-West, so if you are looking for work and living in this region please send me your CV and I will give you a call.***
Don't keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.