Create world-class products that help people organise memorable occasions.
Hire Space is transforming the events industry. We've built something that is used by over a million event bookers each year and we're just getting started. Over 10,000 clients including The Guardian, Facebook, Time Out, BuzzFeed and Sky rely on our expertise and technology to help organise their events.
We're a growing team of ambitious, talented and passionate individuals who enjoy working in an exciting and collaborative environment that encourages innovation and contribution from everyone. We've been recognised by Marketing Week as a ‘Market Disruptor of the Year’, by the Evening Standard for 'shaking up the £40 billion events game' and most importantly by over 5,000 venues and 80,000 event bookers.
Skills Technology, Agile, UX, Product, Product Management
The Product Management at Hire Space helps shape the the products which will transform the event industry.
You'll be prioritising and project managing improvements to our product through customer interviews, user testing and data analysis. You'll also work closely with our UX and visual designers to develop product specifications for our engineers.
The role also involves a great deal of team communication and stakeholder management. You'll act as a product evangelist to build understanding of development within the rest of the company.
What we're looking for
Must have skills:
- 1 - 2 years of work experience in product management
- A strong level of commercial awareness and a strategic mind with the ability to identify business opportunities
- Strong communication at to all levels in an organisation
- An attention to detail, appreciation of what makes a great user experience, and the ability to balance this against other competing priorities
- Able to meticulously plan and manage own time
- A natural team player who gets a buzz from working collaboratively.
Nice to have skills:
- Analytical skills such as SQL and basic statistics
- Some experience of the events industry
Not only do we offer a competitive salary but we also believe if offering the following benefits:
- Generous share option scheme
- Regular "lunch and learns"
- Regular professional development opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Office pool table
- Cereals, fruit and team snacks
- Friday team lunch and after-work beers
- Weekly nights out at London's top venues
- Pension plan
Perhaps most importantly, you will work with the most welcoming people in the events industry. We're a friendly bunch, as team member Tiernan describes in his Day in the Life at Hire Space blog.