Position: Employed Financial Advisor
A fantastic, award winning IFA practice is seeking an additional Advisor to join their technical team. The company has experienced steady growth over the past few years and has achieved this by committing themselves to everything they do and focusing on building genuine, lasting relationships.
They are proud to be a chartered financial planning firm and use the latest technology to enhance their performance within the industry to gain market feedback and aid in maintaining service levels.
This firm has high standards and expects the level of service from everyone to be top quality. For this to happen they have created a culture where everyone pitches in so that the business remains client focused and can achieve its strategic goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, manage and maintain strong relations with a portfolio of clients with a wide variety of planning needs and objectives.
- Supervise, coach and develop the wealth Services Team.
- Networking and business development.
- Take ownership for achieving Know-Your-Client, assessing client’s investment risk-profile and suitability of advice requirement.
- Manage compliance & regulatory administration.
- Ensure Personal Investment Plans, Personal Wealth Plans & Statements of Advice prepared and provided to clients.
- Data input and analysis re back-office and Cash flow modelling.
- Qualified to level 4 diploma as a minimum
- FCA understanding of regulations and products, and their practical application
- Good telephone manner and excellent written communication skills.
- You need the ability to work independently and as part of a team
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities, we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: Financial Planner, IFA, Financial Advisor, Financial Adviser, financial planning manager