Commercial Finance Manager - Interim
An FMCG organisation based in west London is looking for an interim Commercial Finance Manager to support them on a 9-12 month’s interim basis. As the Commercial Finance Manager you will be involved in the commercial integration and financial support of a newly acquired business.
- Provide financial expertise and guidance to influence the commercial teams to integrate Net Sales, EBITDA and Working Capital for the target business.
- Be accountable for implementing the new commercial strategy within the sales and marketing teams.
- Demonstrate financial control and commercial knowledge ensuring a smooth integration of the target business.
- Support in the building of the half year and yearly budget for independent and integrated companies.
- Business partner with commercial and wider teams in multiple locations
- Some travel within Europe will be required
Key Skills Required:
- Qualified Accountant - 2 / 3 years PQE- CIMA / ACCA / ACA
- Experience working in either an FMCG or Retail organisation
- Highly numerate and analytical, with good attention to detail
- Able to apply intellect and judgement to influence cross-functional colleagues to act on financial recommendations in commercial decisions
- Proficiency of use of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
Parking is available on site*
This role is ongoing for a 9-12 month interim basis paying £300 - £350 per day starting asap. Please apply now if you have all that is required.