Scientific Marketing Executive
My client based in North Cambridge is looking to recruit a Scientific Marketing specialist to join their well-established Marketing team. The successful candidate will be able to identify target audiences and effectively communicate the company’s services to those audiences using a range of communication channels.
Core responsibilities include:
- Creating scientific content for blog posts, e-mails, websites, presentations, webinars and other marketing collateral.
- Lead generation activity including researching potential accounts and customers.
- Set up and evaluate digital ads.
- Manage socials media channels
- Design, build, manage and execute Marketing automation campaigns including E-mail, digital channels and customize landing pages.
- Update and manage website.
- Website SEO
- Organise conferences including pre and post event marketing
- A degree in a relevant Science discipline
- Experience in Digital marketing, marketing automation and lead generation
- 2-5 years’ experience within a Marketing role
- Must have experience working within a scientific company
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant skills and would like to apply please call Chantelle Pretorius asap.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven't heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
polkadotfrog Ltd is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. Our team of Specialist Consultants have the skills, experience and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.
With offices in Cambridge, Ipswich and Norwich we specialise in the Office Support, Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, IT, Legal and Shipping & Transport sectors across all levels.