£10 - £11 per hour
This ongoing temporary role is paid at the hourly rate plus holiday pay.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- To ensure the prompt, accurate preparation and dispatch of invoices and backing data to all customers.
- Liaise with customers and internal departments to resolve billing queries.
- To assist the finance team on adhoc tasks.
We are looking for someone with:
- Able to work to strict deadlines whilst maintaining a high degree of accuracy.
- A strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to interpret large volumes of data.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Able to work under pressure, remaining calm and patient at all times.
- Customer focused.
- Intermediate Excel skills with proven working knowledge.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 48 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
In line with new data protection legislation, we will hold your data for 14 days, and if by that time we have not communicated and put appropriate consent in place, we will delete your data from our systems.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!