We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated Teaching Assistant . CER work alongside a number of Primary schools and academies in South Tyneside, who rely on us for short and long term staffing solutions.
We will have upcoming opportunities for both full and part-time positions with the rate of pay expected to be between £55-80 per day.
Experience of working as a Teaching Assistant is not essential, however we do ask that you have at least 3 months experience in a role that involves working with Children.
As a Teaching Assistant your role will involve working with the learning support team in supporting and including students with learning difficulties/disabilities in mainstream classes.
Your main responsibilities will be:
* To build and maintain successful relationships with students, treat them consistently, with respect and consideration.
* To help promote independent learning.
* To help reinforce learning.
* To assist students with physical needs.
* To help students record work in an appropriate way.
* To develop study and organisational skills.
* To help keep the students on task and to build motivation.
* To model good practice.
* To help build the students confidence and enhance self-esteem.
For more information regarding this position or to register your interest please contact Jasmin Davison on: Email: