RESEARCH ANALYST - LEGAL
Research Analyst - Legal Sector
c£35,000 - £40,000
Our client a leading global law firm is looking for a research analyst to work closely with the marketing team. You will have experience in a research analyst role ideally from a large and / or a global organisation.
You will produce research and increase the businesses knowledge base through monitoring competitors, clients, their sectors and markets whilst ensuring profiles are developed and maintained based on the research conducted.
- Produce insightful reports / profiles, through analysis of variety of different sources of information
- Provide lawyers with regular briefings on developments unearthed through the research
- Work closely with other teams in the business to provide research input for training, events and projects
- Be the first point of contact for everyone in the firm in order to assist with research queries, whatever the topic
- Assess and triage requests, often delegating to others in the team either one of the network of specialists or a junior member of staff under your supervision
- You will also have regular interaction with a variety of stakeholders including lawyers, business developments teams and other internal clients
- Current/ recent experience gained in a research analyst role, being able to demonstrate critical and analytical thinking
- Experience working with a variety of stakeholders, with the ability to build strong working relationships
- Strong experience using print and internet to conduct research
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, preferably in a large and / or global organisation
- Excellent communication and written skills in English, and ideally one other language is preferred
Please send your CV to Annie Harper via the link provided
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.