Digital Designer After-Effects
Sky Works are Sky’s internal creative and production agency based at their state-of-the-art offices in Osterley.
We’re 100 people strong and include a large creative and copywriting
team, a digital studio, production artists and a QA team.
Works started life as Sky’s production studio but in the last couple of
years we’ve built a great reputation for delivering creative work
across all media, including email, digital, print and social.
work across the whole of Sky and NOW TV’s marketing departments:
Acquisition and Customer, Retention and Upgrades, Brand and Direct
Response, UK and Ireland, and across TV, Broadband and Mobile.
With our in-depth knowledge of Sky and NOW TV,
we’re constantly pushing the technical and creative boundaries to
develop the best possible work that attracts the best response.
built a close relationship with the Sky and NOW TV marketing
departments so we either take briefs directly, or work closely with
external agencies to deliver all campaigns.
The Production Team develops high-quality artwork for a wide range of assignments including Direct
Mail, Press ads, POS, Engagement Retail Stands, Out of Home marketing
and commercial print. The team ensure that the technical specifications
and brand guidelines have been met for all final layouts before
Overall Job Summary
and implements outstanding visual elements or creative concepts for
client deliverables across various digital routes to market (in store,
online, mobile etc.). Comfortable working with static and motion
graphics. Should have a positive, upbeat manner, exceptional
communication skills and a professional and fair attitude when dealing
with challenges, taking them on with vigor. Time management and ability
to juggle projects is essential. Should also have a solid professional
experience in the print design and production process.
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Apple Mac equipment.
• Specific Functional SW (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite especially After Effects, Project Management Software; etc.)
• Advanced Creative Design skills.
• Ability to translate existing and emerging concepts into designs for multiple routes to market.
Ability to develop and maintain a collaborative relationship with peers
and colleagues in one or more areas of the organization.
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with the client and/or external
clients (e.g. service providers, printers, and/or clients).
Work well in a team environment, under supervision, to collaborate
effectively with key partners in other areas of the organization, to
handle a heavy workload, to prioritize work, and to meet assigned
• Ability to use experience to help coach the junior members of the team in technical as well as creative areas
• Attends client meetings as necessary.
• Ensures high quality standards in all Creative Design client deliverables.
Ensures accurate, and timely completion of basic to intermediate level
client design deliverables within budget, meeting client expectations,
objectives, and creative brief specifications.
• Participates in creative brief processes.
• Meets quality standards at all times for all assigned deliverables and makes
recommendations to Management for improvements in creative design concept, tools, processes and/or assigned tasks.
• Ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail is a must.
Creates strong and effective internal partnerships and collaborates
across the business; listens and values the opinions of others.
Is an effective team member; sup ports the team by pitching in at any
level and effectively working across the organization to meet the needs
of the business.
• Takes ownership of personal actions and outcomes; encourages and empowers others to do the same.
• Embrace s change; maintains an open mind and is flexible and adaptable in the face of ambiguity and change.
• Proactively seeks opportunities to increase design knowledge, skills and abilities.
Supports Company’s profitability efforts by focusing on the efficient,
accurate and timely completion of the assigned Creative Design
• Ensure you see jobs through to completion. Working above and beyond normal working hours where required.
• May perform other duties, as needed, to meet the needs of the business.
Qualifications / Requirements
Education & Certifications
College degree (e.g. Bachelor of Arts) or equivalent degree within
appropriate discipline such as Graphic Arts, Graphic Design,
Advertising, Marketing, Publishing, or an equivalent combination of
education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key
accountabilities of the job required.
Advanced experience in a Creative Design Studio/Agency (Advertising,
Marketing, Publishing, Film, etc.) environment or similar Graphic Arts
Skills & Abilities
• Have advanced Adobe suite skills and be an After Effects specialist
• Be ready and willing to tackle a range of formats whether digital or print.
• Should want to learn new skills and software.
• Good knowledge of the Company’s products, solutions and services a plus.
• Good understanding of the clients’ products, services, and brand image.
Good understanding of effective Creative Design practices, trends,
techniques, tools and processes, across various routes to market (e.g.
in store, online, mobile, print, direct, etc.).
• Good people, organisational, and analytical skills (including time management and attention to detail).
Skills Digital, Communication, After Effects, Designer, Adobe After Effects, Osterley
• You will attend Digital Development planning meetings with clients and team members as required
• Ensure high standards of quality in all client deliverables and in all work related communications