We are looking for candidates with a solid understanding of QA in an agile world!
Our new hires are comfortable working in a small team using a wide range of technologies. There is not a great deal of hand-holding, so we look for candidates who are comfortable analysing existing code and working things out.
Each of our team plays a number of different and varied roles. You can look forward to plenty of variety and responsibility in your work! We believe this role will provide the opportunity to gain a broad and extensive range of skills and experiences.
Skills Leadership, Technology, Team Player, Agile, Quality Assurance, Initiative, Start-up, Test Cases, product roadmap, UX designs, automated test platform, analysing code
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure our quality goals are met.
- Give input to our product roadmap, our user stories and UX designs
- Continuously develop our QA strategy and release process using agile best practices.
- Own the Hive learning release process: Triage and manage issues.
- Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources internally and externally.
- Lead and mentor QA team members, as well as manage outside contract testers.
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated).
- Build an automated test platform
- Inspire the team to raise QA awareness.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Your birthday off
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme
- Up to £800 flexible benefits package
- Opportunities to partake in structured training and leadership development programmes, from our being a part of Blenheim Chalcot
- Great team culture, team trips away, beer fridge and frequent nights out
We’re looking for smart and ambitious individuals to be our next team legends. We have a bright and dedicated team all with a common passion for learning and making a difference.
Join our mission. Join Hive Learning.