Project Manager, Leeds, Applications
- Up to £55,000
- Excellent benefit package
- Excellent projects
- Application development
- Progression opportunities
Fruition IT are working on behalf of a large, forward thinking client who invests heavily in their staff and technology. They are looking for a Senior/Lead Project manager who also has strong experience application development/delivery through Agile methods. The successful candidate will also have a track record of delivering high quality customer facing solutions in a fast paced environment.
How will your days be spent?
Your day to day responsibilities will include, Senior Stakeholder management, Working in an agile environment, producing necessary documentation e.g. raid logs/resource plans, budgeting, providing estimates, scheduling and using Epics & User Stories for prioritisation.
What do you need to bring?
- Experience working in both agile/waterfall environments
- Strong stakeholder management
- Experience working on appplication development projects
- Ability to work closely with product owners and senior stakeholders
- The confidence to challenge when necessary
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously