Catering & Supply Assistant - French/ English speaker
The recruitment department of the French Chamber is acting as a recruitment agency for its 600 member companies. One of them is currently recruiting a Catering & Supply Assistant.
The company is a providing catering/food services.
The role is a permanent position, full time and based in Central London.
- Deal with passenger figures forecasts and place orders with the logistic centre for all class of services.
- Maintain a database of passenger figures for forecasting and monitoring purposes as well as stock movements, and special requests.
- Study trains movement and adapt the loadings accordingly.
- Manage orders and inform relevant departments on loading and special events.
- Ability to efficiently undertake project work.
- Monitor and take ownership in reducing wastage by making the appropriate recommendations.
This is an opportunity that will allow the successful candidate to be trained on basic food ordering on all class of services for passengers, you will carry out analysis and data recording. The right candidate will have to be flexible and well organised.
- Fluent in French and English
- Good knowledge of Word and Excel
- Extremely organised and be able to deliver results within the given deadlines
- Problem solver and independent catering assistant with the ability to communicate at all levels with the efficiency and pro activity required by the position