A well-known and fast growing financial services company based in the North of Wolverhampton are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join them on a permanent basis due to expansion of the team.
As an Accounts Assistant you will be primarily responsible for processing high volumes of invoices both in value and volume. You will also have lots of contact with suppliers and will need to be a confident communicator. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with up to date finance experience who would like a company that will support your desire to develop within a company. If you have an outgoing personality, like working in a bustling environment and have working knowledge of Excel we would like to hear from you.
Ideally, you will:
• Have relevant experience of working within a finance department processing high invoice volumes and talking to external third parties
• Be a confident individual who has the ability to report to senior management and work well within a team
• Be able to confidently use numerous finance systems including Excel
• Have a can do attitude with the desire to streamline processes
In return, you will:
• Have the opportunity to work within a growing and reputable finance department
• Gain further exposure to finance functions to enhance your current skill set
• Be part of a forward thinking and credited organisation
• Have access to free parking
This position is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is looking for a supportive and progressive finance role within a friendly and busy setting. If you are detail orientated, numerate and have experience of working with finance computer packages please apply today.