Product Manager (Online Gaming) - London
Our Clientis a well-known Online Gaming / Sports Betting Company. They are now looking to meet with an Experienced Online Gaming Product Manager for their London Operation.
An expert in Sports betting, with strong knowledge from both a customer and business perspective, combined with an understanding of technology needed to deliver the data-led strategy and roadmapto deliver a market leading experience.Leading an area of the product and roadmap the Product Manager will need to work closely with cross functional teams to develop requirements aligned to the strategy, overseeing delivery and ensuring business readiness of any new product release.
Working with Product, Marketing, Operations, Technology and other teams as well as working directly with external development teams as the point of contact for requirements and story definition, backlog grooming, preparing acceptance criteria, prioritisation and planning.
Personal responsibility for delivering the desired features and functionality within their area would be an expectation within the role that should be embraced by the successful candidate.
Specialist Skills and Experience Required
- Experience in defining business requirements in the context of software and applicationdevelopment both from a technical and customer facing view point.
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Ability to relate to both business and I.T specialists
- Strong presentation and documentation skills with an expert eye for detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Strong relationship management skills
- Knowledge and experience of working with Scrum agile delivery methods and a good understanding of the Product Owner role
- Experience of working with UX/UI teams to produce high quality UX artefacts as part of the product delivery process
- Possess an understanding of sports betting customers, and their needs, wants and expectations
For a more complete Job Description, please submit your up to date CV along with your Current Salary and Notice Period/Availability Details!