My client, a leading engineering company based near to Basingstoke are looking to recruit a 2 x Machine Operators / Trimming Technicians to start asap. The role will initially be offered on a long term temporary basis with the potential to become a permanent role for the right candidates.
Ideally candidates will have a background or knowledge of an engineering / manufacturing environment although not essential.
Duties to include:
• Operate Machinery to produce parts including the adjustment of machinery for different products.
• Tool set up, preparation, loading, operation unloading & linishing.
• Polishing of finished components / efficient trimming of finished product.
• Self-inspection - to check quality of products and to check for faults.
• Safe and efficient machine maintenance.
Full training will be given on the job and as previously mentioned, any knowledge of engineering / manufacturing will be an advantage although not essential.
These roles are offered to work on a rotating shift as follows:
• 06.00 - 14.00 / 14.00 - 22.00 Monday to Friday (rotating weekly).
A competitive hourly rate of £10.91 per hour is on offer for the right candidates.
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration and interview