- Full Time
We have an exciting opportunity to join a start up organisation that will be responsible for changing the landscape of video content. Specialising in a AI/Based machine learning language tool the company are looking for a Product Manager to have a pivotal role in delivering their new product to market and helping to grow a start up to a market leading technology company.
What are we looking for from a Product Manager:
- Proven experience in a start up of managing the full lifecyle of Product release. This role is more than making a great product better this is being a crucial part in making a great product.
- Excellent experience of working with customers to understand needs and translate these into a workable product.
- Experience of taking ownership of a Product roadmap, grooming backlog and writing user stories.
- Demonstrable background of helping create great looking and great working products.
- Excellent understanding of what makes great UX/UI for a product.
- Experience of working closely with developers to ensure cohesion in product vision.
Other than pure experience the right Product Manager will also be the following:
- A creative, driven and self-motivated Product Manager. You will have the passion to work in the AI/Machine Learning world and be driven to get a new Product to market.
- Have the instincts to know what makes a great product, be up to date with the look and feel of leading challenger banks, FinTechs, EdTechs - be an all round product expert.
- Be an all rounder- joining a small team you will need to get involved with many aspects of the business and helping it grow.
- Be a team Player- As Product Manager you have a real chance to shape the business- you will be in charge of building a team, helping to hire devs and ensuring that everyone works together to create an awesome product.
The Product Manager role will be based in Central London.
The Product Manager role will pay in the region of £50,000-£70,000 + Equity.