If you have a profound passion for PPC, this is the perfect agency for you! Our client is an innovative PPC agency that prides themselves on tackling PPC problems and mastering the evolution of PPC solutions.
PPC Executive- About the company
Embedded in a vibrant area of Altrincham, this agency offers a career path which will allow you to grow and prosper, working with some of the top professionals in the industry. Offering a relaxed office environment and opportunities for fun, this is a unique opportunity not to be missed!
With continuous growth and success since they first opened their doors, they are now looking for a PPC Executive to join the Search Marketing team. This agency is renowned for its fantastic career development opportunities as well as its superior service it provides to its clients. This is a hands-on role in which the successful candidate will be involved in devising cutting-edge paid search strategy for mainly local brands.
Main Responsibilities of the PPC Executive:
- Supporting the PPC Manager in managing Paid Search campaigns.
- Specifically tailoring search strategies to client’s needs.
- Managing and handling budgets.
- Regularly liaising with clients to inform and manage expectations.
- Conducting keyword research.
- Generating campaign performance reports.
- Ensure campaigns are successfully integrated across multiple channels by working closely alongside other departments.
The ideal PPC Executive:
- Someone with clear and confident communication skills who can work as part of a team to deliver best in class campaigns.
- The ideal candidate for this role will have at least 1 years work experience in a PPC role heavily involved managing client budgets.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills are also essential as well as excellent time management and organisation skills.
- The successful candidate will have a strong interest in search marketing and the wider media industry.
- It is essential that applicants keep up to date with the latest industry news, developments and best practices.
If this job sounds like it could be the role for you - don’t miss out! Apply online today or for more information on this role and similar digital, media and marketing jobs contact The Candidate via email or telephone.