FP&A Analyst Part Qualified
The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting a part-qualified, FP&A Analyst position for a market leading entertainment business based in Central London.
Reporting directly into the FP&A Manager, the role is responsible for P&L analysis for the businesses reporting through to the FP&A manager and working collaboratively with the controllership functions. There will be a focus on forecasting and planning, ensuring revenues & expenditure are maximised and reported accurately. This is a high-profile role within the business, involved across all aspects of the business's financial performance, policies and processes.
- Revenue & cost analysis
- Working closely with the finance managers to increase profitability and ensure accurate information is reported to the management team and board.
- Complete variance analysis to prior year and budget/ forecast.
- KPI's - assisting the FP&A Manager to identify, develop and manage standard reporting, providing clear accurate decision-making data to the Finance Director and Board.
- Quarterly, monthly and weekly Forecasting - The role will also form an integral part of the formal Quarterly forecasting process in conjunction with the revenue team and rest of the group.
- Annual Budgeting -This role must work with the FP&A manager to assist in the development of all aspects of budgeting based on historical information and an analysis of the market opportunities.
- Work closely with the commercial analysts to understand and determine monthly and annual trends in commercial revenue and report this impact to the relevant parties. Ad-hoc financial analysis and evaluation of commercial opportunities that arise.
- 2 years' commercial finance experience
- Part qualified in ACCA/CIMA
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced excel