We are working with a large brand looking to recruit a Finance Analyst to join their central Finance team based near Reading. This is an initial 3-6 month contract with view for extension, working on improvements to their current processes within a specific Business Unit. This Finance Analyst role will require you to provide analysis and maintain strong stakeholder relationships to keep the wider business informed on the impact of your analysis and reporting.
Key responsibilities for this Finance Analyst job;
- Ensuring accurate and timely production of actuals and forecasts/budgets.
- Providing detailed proposals during external tender processes and analysing account profitability.
- Provide decision support to Account Managers as new and existing B2B business is tendered for.
- Improve financial performance by providing insightful analysis.
- Analyse and understand monthly performance through variance analysis against the forecast and budget.
- Creation of monthly P&L reporting.
- Work with the wider business to improve processes and controls in relation to customer invoicing.
- Ability to work to tight timescales and organise work-load effectively.
To be successful in your application it is beneficial to have;
- Part-Qualified/Qualified Accountant (ideally ACCA/CIMA)
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role with strong analytical skills
- Strong analytical, report writing and communication skills
- Strong financial modelling with excellent Excel skills
- Experience in a B2B Finance Function would be beneficial
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.