Supply Chain Co-ordinator
Inside Out Purchasing and Supply has been engaged by our Buckinghamshire based client to recruit for a Supply Chain Co-ordinator.
The successful candidate will be supported by extensive training on international supply chains and systems, enthusiastic and supportive colleagues, and outside training where required. There is great scope for personal and professional development within this role.
The role includes:
* Liaising with raw material manufacturers based around the world.
* Liaising with customers based in the UK, and with our office abroad.
* Using information from customers to determine what we need to purchase from our suppliers.
* Communicating clearly and effectively with manufacturers to resolve any issues.
You will have:
* A strong educational background to at least A level standard.
* Knowledge of IT and Microsoft software
* A rigorous approach to problem solving.
* The ability and desire to communicate with people from many different regions and cultures.
* The ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with colleagues, suppliers and customers.
A full written job description is available