Senior Campaign Manager
We’re looking for a Senior Marketing Manager with B2B experience to join our dynamic team, planning and executing innovative and engaging marketing campaigns to drive delegate revenue and develop our audiences across our events. This is a broad role including activities across all digital marketing channels involves content creation and campaign delivery, while forging key relationships within the industry that will push the growth of the portfolio.
A career at Contentive is like no other; it will be challenging, fast-paced and you will be constantly learning – but we have lots of fun along the way and never take ourselves too seriously! At Contentive you have the chance to make a real impact, and we provide our team with the responsibility and autonomy to do so.
Skills Marketing, SEO, Technology, IT skills, Team Work, Digital Marketing, Communication, Content Creation, PPC, CRM, Self-motivated, Start-up, B2B Marketing, Marketing Campaigns, Degree Educated, campaign delivery, senior campaign manager, online Direct Marketing
- Work with the Head of Events Marketing to develop and refine the events strategy for audience development and revenue generation from delegates
- Develop and execute a successful ecommerce strategy for delegate sales, evaluating potential tools and systems that can drive the success of this function. Your role as senior marketing manager will involve replicating this success across all marketing events, and working with the Head of Events Marketing to evolve this strategy over time.
- Work with the phone based delegate sales team to generate leads, create a logical method of scoring and fuel their pipeline in line with monthly targets.
- Create/edit marketing content for variety of uses (e.g. newsletters, website, e-shots, etc.)
- Strategy and delivery of delegate marketing campaigns within the portfolio across multiple channels, including, Partners, E-shot, Social Media and Website
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to meet quality and time requirements, ensuring consistent messaging and adherence to brand guideline
- Ensure website content remains up to date and relevant at all times
- Write and deliver clear data and creative briefs
- Email marketing, using marketing automation tool
- Understand product and competitor offerings to ensure messaging remains appropriate and effective
- Secure and create PR with appropriate industry titles
- Assist with ad-hoc marketing projects
- Through the use of a detailed campaign tracker report on the success of media mix and use to develop the strategy
- Manage your designated marketing budget
- Meeting KPIs assigned to the project and exceeding revenue targets
Skills & Experience
- Has a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a B2B marketing environment
- Solid understanding of digital marketing principles
- Good copywriting skills and proof reading experience
- Experience of online Direct Marketing
- Used to briefing and dealing with creative departments
- Able to prioritise competing demands against tight deadlines
- Strong IT skills, with ability to pick up new systems quickly (e.g. Sales Force, CMS, Email Management Platforms etc)
- Experience working with SEO, PPC and CRM
- Proven track record of meeting event revenue targets through online bookings
- The ability to prioritise and work under pressure and independently to tight deadlines
- Ideally degree educated or equivalent qualification.
- Self-motivated and happy taking the initiative to drive projects forward with a strong commercial acumen
- Enjoys working as part of team in a busy scale-up environment
- A diligent, disciplined work ethic and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Emotionally instinctive – perceptive, fascinated by people, an excellent listener
- Calm – an ability to keep perspective in any situation
- Persistent – willing to constantly test and refine your approach, because it may take several times of trying before it works
- Motivated – unwavering motivation to be successful
- Pragmatic – you spot opportunities and challenges and then grab/solve them
- Collaborative – a team-player, with a constant focus on the goal
Contentive is a global B2B media and information company, helping professionals and businesses excel in a digital world. We provide an engaging mix of news and thought leadership, events, intelligence, across Digital Marketing, Digital Finance, HR and other Business verticals.
Our information based products and services help professionals excel in a world being transformed by digital – and our tools and platform provide marketers with access to clearly defined audiences.
Founded in 2012, we have offices in London, New York and India. Our London team are located in One Hammersmith Broadway, a modern, five-storey building which hosts a hotbed of innovation-focused, high-growth companies – all backed by the Blenheim Chalcot group, leading active investors with annual sales of over £350M.