A leading firm of Chartered Accountants are looking to create a new role reporting directly into the Partners.
The role will be an Audit led one and will suit an individual who has extensive, up to date Audit experience.
There is plenty of scope for the successful candidate to move upwards and over time to become much more involved in the winning of new clients and generally acting as an ambassador for the firm.
You will be rewarded with a salary competitive in the local market and benefits include pension and car parking space.
- Be a qualified ACA or ACCA with some post qualification experience as a Senior Auditor
- Be expert at planning and managing large Audit assignments through to completion
- Have supervisory experience to include active studiers, qualified accountants and with the ability to liaise closely with Partners and Clients
- Have up to date Audit experience, UK GAAP, FRS 102 reporting
- Have experience of Group Audit and the requisite consolidated accounts
An excellent work / life balance is being offered so this is a great opportunity for someone coming out of London or from the Big 4 / Top 10.
The salary band of £50,000 - £60,000 is set by Fletcher George as a guide and will depend on the person's relevant Audit experience. The role is commutable from Leatherhead, Woking Guildford, Redhill and the surrounding areas.
Fletcher George is a Financial Recruitment specialist acting as an employment agency. Please note due to the high volume of responses Fletcher George can only respond to relevant candidates for this role and aims to do so within a 48 hour time-scale.