REACTIVE MAINTENANCE MANAGER
REACTIVE MAINTENANCE MANAGER
Monday to Friday 8am - 16:30
I am recruiting for a Reactive Maintenance Manager to join our Client located in Larkhill.
The role has specific responsibility for managing the employed maintenance workforce. The post holder will, in conjunction with the Maintenance Manager, ensure all works requests received are completed in a timely manner, in line with Contractual requirements and completed to the require standard.
Quality , Health , Safety and Environment
* Provide leadership for HSE within the maintenance function. Positively influence the progression of behavioural safety and risk management ensuring the adoption of our Client QHSE policies and procedures throughout the area of responsibility.
* Ensure the adoption of safe working practices during the maintenance and repair of the estate.
* Manage the safe systems of work for maintenance related activities.
* Undertake sub-contractor management where required.
* Undertake Mandatory training as required.
* Manage and co-ordinate building, civil, mechanical and electrical engineering maintenance teams.
* Provide support to the Maintenance Manager by assessing work requirements and completing non-complex design work as directed.
* Responsible for the use of materials and vehicles to ensure their correct efficient use and all wastage is minimised.
* Ensure all equipment and materials ordered are received, available to operatives and a continuous flow of work is maintained.
* Monitor the performance of the workforce to ensure staff are engaged, standards are maintained and individual training needs & potential are identified.
* Liaise with all stakeholders to ensure service level agreements are achieved and maintained.
* Continually review service provision to identify areas of improvement and develop effective systems/procedures for the implementation of major aspects of agreed policies.
* Management of technical staff, administrators, tradesmen and specialists delivering maintenance services.
* Ensure disciplinary procedures and safety regulations are followed in accordance with company policy.
* Ensure holiday, vehicle and sickness is managed to maintain the required level of service.
* Management of PPE and coordination of tool box talks.
* Assist in the identification of training needs and personal development requirements of maintenance staff.
* Ensuring all personnel are kept abreast of legislation, new working practices and technological changes.
* Identify and achieve performance targets for staff turnover, absenteeism and overtime.
* Provide full support to the Maintenance Manager undertaking reasonable requests and duties as considered necessary.
* Industry recognised qualification i.e. building, maintenance skilled trade, electrician etc.
* IOSH Managing Safely.
* Computer Literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook & Project).
* Hold or to be able to achieve security clearance.
* Full UK Drivers licence
If you are interested, would like further information and to apply please do not hesitate to contact Daniel Pyle at Gi Group on and email your CV.
Right4Staff is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.