Have you ever wanted to travel the world whilst pursuing a career that you love? Then look no further!
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Cosmetician to join their team on board their cruise ships, in return for a competitive salary.
This is a permanent position, made up of continuous contracts of 6 months and a one month break in between each rotation. Living and working on board the ship, our client’s Cosmetician will be based within the retail outlets, ensuring outstanding customer service and maximising sales profits.
What is required for the role of Cosmetician?
- Based on board one of their many luxury cruise liners, you will be working with our client’s cosmetics, skin care and perfume ranges.
- Exceeding sales and service targets and participating in promotional events
- Maximising sales by promoting a quality range of merchandise
- Public Speaking and Seminars
- Make Overs
- Undertaking promotional events
Our client’s Cosmetician:
- Must be 21 years of age or over
- A proven track record in achieving sales targets
- Outgoing and enthusiastic personality
- Accommodation, uniform and meals provided on board
- A chance to travel the world
- Training and progression
- Competitive Monthly Salary with a chance to earn commission
Our client is an on-board retailer with over 250 retail outlets on board 62 cruise ships. They currently have retail outlets with some of the most prestigious cruise lines in the world. Due to rapid expansion and the success of new contracts they are looking to recruit motivated, skilled and ambitious individuals to join their teams at sea!
The successful candidate will be required to complete a 1-week training program at our client’s head office in Bristol. You will be provided with a fantastic opportunity to see the world, in a company where you can progress and develop a career in one of the most exciting and fruitful industries around.
If you are interested in this unique opportunity to work at sea, as their Cosmetician then apply now!