We have partnered with a boutique digital agency based just outside Surbiton who require a Website Administrator to join them permanently.
As a Website Administrator you will handle a number of website for an array of clients. You will be the first port of call with any updates, amendments or problem solving required. We need someone who has a good understanding of WordPress or CraftCMS and is confident with making changes to websites, which includes pictures, home pages and text.
This a unique opportunity for a dynamic Web Administrator to forge a great career working for a leader in their field.
Required skills for this Website Administrator role:
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Good CMS / WordPress / CraftCMS skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Able to use content management system to make updates to websites
- Self-motivated and able to manage own workload
- Able to communicate clearly both written and verbal
- Confident learning new skills as job requires
- Some understanding of HTML
- Awareness of branding and consistency issues
- Experience of writing and editing web content.
What on offer for the Website Administrator:
- Great career progression
- Fantastic environment
- Great office location
Revere Digital Recruitment are acting as a talent partner for this digital client. If you’re a competent Website Administrator who wants a new challenge, please send us your details for discretionary conversation.
Salary is up to £35k for this position. Interviews are happening now! Don’t miss this job!