Service Delivery Manager - Conferences and Events
My client, a global giant within the pharmaceutical industry, is looking for a Service Delivery Manager, to join their team in Sandwich for a 12 month contract.
This Service Delivery Manager is responsible for the delivery of all services related to enterprise conferencing and collaborative technologies, including but not limited to audio conferencing, video conferencing and WebEx tools and services.
This customer service-focused Manager will work in partnership with customers, client representatives, global liaisons and external service providers to plan and produce meetings and events where supported technology will be utilised, such as town halls, onsite and offsite meetings, and ensure the delivery of high quality service
- Work with various groups as appropriate, both internal and external, to define/upgrade/modify video conference rooms, develop requirements, obtain proposals, oversee installations and certify video conferencing and related equipment
- Manage vendor and consult on existing and future Webcasting architecture and solutions
- Provide technical design and support for equipping conference room and event space with respect to audio visual, broadcast and video conferencing equipment
- Work with Global Operations & Site Support teams globally to ensure services delivered are aligned with global standards, client and local requirements
- Oversee the Incident Management process, ensuring that meeting-impacting incidents are addressed and resolved in a timely fashion, both internally and by vendor
- Assist with root cause and trending analyses for any conference-related incidents and issues
- Partner with customers and meeting coordinators to plan, organise and deliver events
- Request/coordinate webcasting, transcription and archiving services for events, as required
- Work with vendors, as appropriate, to deliver high quality meetings
- Coordinate with and provide assistance to local site technical support resources to ensure meetings and events are covered with respect to meet and greet service and general troubleshooting of problems and incidents
- Ensure continuity of service delivery globally for video conferencing
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external resources needed to ensure successful delivery of conferencing and collaboration services globally
- Ensure projects are completed on schedule, within budget and meet customer requirements
- Engage with appropriate groups and resources, as appropriate, to deliver projects, engaging with the business, and facilitating service delivery
- Work with team members and vendor to plan preventive maintenance for global video conferencing network
- Partner with engineering team in BTI to assess new services and business value of technologies and equipment, as assigned
- Partner with engineering team in support of software changes on existing video conferencing network, as assigned
- Create surveys for Customer events, as requested
- Actively promote global use of conferencing and collaborative services to customers
- Provide Level 3 WebEx support, assessing, troubleshooting and closing tickets
- Assess business impact of serious/complex outages/problems and take appropriate actions via collaboration with Engineers and project managers
- Support all operations related to Content Distribution Network, including conversion and posting of video files, webcasting and streaming
- Bring new video conferencing systems online, manage database updates to support, test/certify with vendor
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 3-5 years video conference technology experience in a multi-platform, distributed, global organisation
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience managing a high volume of complex multi-site audio, video and web-based events, preferably in a large, global environment
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience planning and delivery of multi-site video, audio and streamed events/webcasting
- Minimum of 2 years managing activities of third-party vendors
- In-depth knowledge of the conferencing technology industry
- 3-5 years experience managing customer and supplier relationships
- Preferred Bachelor's Degree (Management, Computer Science, or Engineering)
- Demonstrated knowledge of webcasting and streaming media technologies and infrastructure
- Preferred: familiarity with technology and use of technical tools in day-to-day work
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply today.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.