You will be providing direct administration support to the partner for the Corporate Law team.
My client is a fantastic global law firm with a lovely office in Guildford.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Opening and closing of case files
- Organising meetings and appointments for clients and the partners
- Audio typing
- Responding to clients over the phone and through email
- Providing a good representation of the firm at all times
- Assisting and covering for other legal secretaries where necessary
- Payments and billing
- You must be immediately available for this position
- Previous exposure to a similar position is essential as my client requires someone to come in and hit the ground running
- This assignment will last for 4- 8 weeks