We are currently working with a fun and energetic company, who embrace diversity and are value led, a mortgage lender who is currently seeking a Payroll Advisor to oversee their payroll.
- Be the point of contact for any pay related queries from employees
- Working closely with our third party payroll provider to ensure once payroll has been sent over its all received, approved and subsequently paid on time
- Accurately Process monthly payroll, including overtime timesheets, ensuring attention to detail and correct figures at all times
- Create and manage any MI that may be required, including payroll reporting, holiday calculations. Maternity/Paternity , tax calculations.
- Setting up new starters/leavers
- Issuing tax forms (eg. P45's)
- Adhoc projects and flexible to help out the rest of the HR team
- Payroll experience
- CIPP qualified
- Experience of working with ADP and iHMC would be beneficial
- A high level of attention to detail is crucial for this role.
- Very strong analytical skills
- Strong excel skills - including v-lookups
This is a full-time, permanent position, working Monday to Friday.
Please apply online to be considered.