Equities Post Trade Java Developer Bank London 75,000
Equities Post Trade Java Developer - Bank - London - £75,000
A Tier 1 Investment Bank is looking for a Java Developer to join their Cash Equities Technology team. This team is responsible for regulatory driven change, platform re-engineering and process automation. The post trade team follows scrum methods, and grants every individual the opportunity to play a significant role in the delivery of a global, strategic platform. You will be working in a first class working environment at the centre of the financial community on challenging projects.
- Collaborate with business analysts and business users to design and deliver complex IT solutions.
- Deliver on regulatory and business-led initiatives.
- Assist production services team in rollout and support-related matters.
- A bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related.
- Vanilla Java 7.0.
- Strong knowledge of Data structures and algorithms.
- TCP/IP, UDP, JAVA NIO etc.
- Experience with Java Memory management.
- Experience developing in a real-time, low latency, high volume environment.
- Unix, Git, TeamCity
- Familiarity with Cash Equities post trade processes.
- Scripting tools/languages.
This is a very exciting opportunity for a skilled and effective Equities Post Trade Developer looking for a new challenge within an innovative global company with a wealth of expertise and knowledge.
If you are interested in this role please contact me on .